Personalized support to drive adherence
Our customized solutions improve chronic condition patient outcomes while reducing your clinical staff’s administrative burden. Our programs include:
- Dedicated teams of clinicians and patient care coordinators
- MTM protocols for numerous chronic disease states
- Financial support resources
- Prior authorization and reauthorization services
Seamless compliment to your team
Our team follows proactive, consistent communication protocols to support shared patients through coordinated care. Our patient value model keeps patients at the heart of what we do while also allowing partners to select the services that are most valuable for them. This flexibility allows us to help partners:
- Reduce hospital readmissions
- Improve medication adherence among chronically ill patients
- Reduce overall cost
- Ease administrative burden
- Increase the chance of ACOs achieving shared savings
Our flexible programs have generated clinically-validated results, industry recognition and earned accreditation from leading industry bodies. We deliver provider value.
- Clinical Services for Johns Hopkins – In partnership with the Meyerhoff Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center, we found that our MTM increased adherence over 30 percent as compared to standard of care for patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
- Healthcare Provider Services for VCU – Ryan White Program staff acknowledge our near-immediate response time helps resolve patient problems quickly and efficiently.
- Patient Support Services for Chattanooga CARES – We partnered to deliver Care Management, a highly coordinated program of patient support services and clinical services, reporting & analytics.
It has been so nice to talk to someone who really cares and is interested in my health and really listens to me. This conversation has given me hope to find treatment.
The other night, I held the little envelope of pills in my hand and was overwhelmed with gratitude. Because of the miracle of medicine, and more importantly because of the miracle of your program (which makes it possible for me and others like me who could otherwise not afford it), I am still alive—and mostly healthy! I am able to be here for my children. And for that gift, a simple “thank you” isn’t enough, but truly, even if I could offer money, there’s not enough in the world to match my appreciation! So, thank you again – and know that it is heartfelt!
Thank you and your team for all of your help transitioning our patients. We couldn’t have done it without you!
We recently got feedback from Acumen/CMS and there were improvements in our adherence scores. I know your team’s hard work contributed to that!
Thank you for helping our shared patient, Saundra E., receive her multi-dose medication packaging. This service has dramatically improved Saundra’s medication compliance and it has improved her HbA1C from 10 to 6.8 Thanks so much!
We were able to provide personalized services for Robert, because Curant Health and VCU ID Clinic have the same goal of ensuring patients experience the best patient journey
The way Curant Health personalized Tim’s medication packaging turned him around 180 degrees.
We didn’t have a way to keep him managed with traditional care. With Curant’s help, we’ve been able to keep him out of the hospital.